Welcome to our ONLINE market!
NEW ORDERING & PICK-UP SCHEDULE!
Here's how it works:
- REGISTER -- Click here to create a customer account.
- SHOP -- The portal is open for orders every week from 10 a.m. Wednesday to 10 p.m. Sunday. You can shop by product category, vendor, or search function.
- PAY -- Credit and debit payment online is strongly preferred, however, credit, debit, cash and checks (payable to Northfield Farmers Market) are accepted at pick-up. Choose "EBT" to use your 3SquaresVT/SNAP at pick-up (Crop Cash will be distributed at pick-up; order must be $10 minimum).
- PICK UP -- Pick up your purchases at our outdoor market on Tuesday from 3 to 6 p.m. Home delivery is not available during the summer season.
- REPEAT! Bookmark this page so you can enjoy fresh and local foods and products every week from our fine family of farmers, crafters, and cooks.
NOTE: There is a $2 service charge for each order to cover our costs for credit card transactions, order aggregation, and this software platform.
Orders will be processed, filled and delivered while adhering to pandemic safety guidelines for food handling and social interactions.
We work hard to provide fresh and local food and products to our friends and neighbors in our community. Whether you shop with us in person or online, thank you for supporting our fine family of farmers, craftspeople and prepared food vendors!