Welcome to our
ONLINE winter market!
Best wishes for a happy, healthy New Year!
How it Works
- REGISTER -- Click here to create a customer account.
- SHOP -- The portal is open for orders every week from 10 a.m. Sunday to 10 p.m. Tuesday. You can shop by product category, vendor, or search function.
- PAY -- Credit and debit payment online is strongly preferred. Exact cash or checks (payable to Northfield Farmers Market) are accepted at pick-up or home delivery. Choose "EBT" to use your 3SquaresVT/SNAP at pick-up (Crop Cash will be automatically applied; order must be $10 minimum).
- PICK UP OR ACCEPT DELIVERY -- Choose home delivery for $7 (includes $2 service charge) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., or pick up your purchases on Thursday from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. from ART etc., at 32 Depot Square.
- REPEAT! Bookmark this page so you can enjoy fresh and local foods and products every week from our fine family of farmers, crafters, and cooks.
NOTE: There is a $2 service charge for each order to cover our costs for credit card transactions, order aggregation, and this software platform. Home delivery is available in the Northfield area for an additional $5.
Orders will be processed, filled and delivered while adhering to pandemic safety guidelines for food handling and social interactions.
We work hard to provide fresh and local food and products to our friends and neighbors in our community. We set up this online ordering system to create a one-stop shop for people to get our Farmers Market products while our usual indoor market host is closed due to the global pandemic. Thank you for supporting our fine family of farmers, craftspeople and prepared food vendors!